Advertise With Us
In line with our strict ethical advertising policy we offer our advertisers various options to reach out our readers and members using both digital and print platforms. Our common advertisers includes:
– Manufactures and distributors of scientific instruments.
– Producers and vendors of software related to research and analysis.
– Publishers of books and scientific journals.
– Academic societies.
– Universities and research institutions.
– Companies seeking highly educated talent for potential employment.
– Other related services
For detailed discussions about our different advertising options, kindly contact us through E-mail or phone.
ABP accepts advertising and sponsorship for its print and online editions and related e-mail services (e-mail alerts) according to the following advertising policy:
– All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no inputs for editorial decisions and advertising policy.
– Print and online advertising is different from the content. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests of ABP.
– Print and online content is NEVER CHANGED OR INFLUENCED to accommodate advertising and/or sponsorship.
– ABP, its editors or the editorial board does not endorse any company, product, or service appearing in its advertising.
– ABP reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement at any time.
– Users who click on an advertising banner or other advertising link may connect to a site different from ABP to view additional information. ABP does not participate in, nor control such sites.
– The advertisers and sponsors do not control the search that any user may conduct on our website.
– Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered, they should not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. The ABP reserves the right to print the word “Advertisement” on any advertisement, so that editorial can be clearly distinguished from advertising.
– Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
– To avoid implied endorsement by the ABP, the article, or the authors of the article the advertisements are not placed adjacent to articles addressing the product.
– It is the responsibility of the advertiser and sponsor to adhere to appropriate legal requirements and regulations.
– Editors have full and final authority for approving print and online advertisements and for enforcing the advertising policy.
– Updates to our Internet and print advertising policy will be posted on this website.
– Please send any complaints about advertising to: email@example.com